Gift Wrap My Order Please! Proceeds to Benefit Pike Place Market's Safety Net
• I have a wide array of high quality artisan gift wrap, gift tags, string and ribbon and would be happy to wrap your order for you. Listed in the photos are samples of some of the papers and ribbons I have in my collection.
• WHAT I NEED FROM YOU! Please include the occasion for your gift and I can match up the appropriate pattern to make sure your gift is extra special. If you choose to include a note please include "To" and "From" names along with your desired inscription.
• The $5 gift wrap fee is PER ITEM and includes ribbon and a gift tag. Please select the appropriate quantity of wrapping for multiple items. For example, if you have four items and each one needs individual wrapping you would select "quantity 4". If you have selected "quantity 1" for wrapping on four items, those items will be wrapped as one item.
• PLEASE NOTE: I will be donating 100% of proceeds from gift wrap sales to support Safety Net at Pike Place Market. The Market’s Community Safety Net is a fund available to people working, living or accessing community services in Pike Place Market, who are facing a sudden financial crisis and need support to regain stability. In addition to financial support, The Market Community Safety Net also provides community resource referrals and support provided by staff at The Market Commons with a goal of achieving long-term economic stability for our community members.
• If you'd like to increase your donation to Safety Net just choose a larger quantity of gift wrap and let me know how much of your gift wrap proceeds you'd like me to donate.
• Please let me know if you have any questions. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
Looking for something custom?
I love custom orders! Contact me and we can work together to make sure you get the collage you're looking for. I can recreate images that are listed in my shop or on my website. You are not obligated to buy it unless you are 100% satisfied. The only exception to this policy is if you are asking me to create an image that is outside of my normal repertoire. Again, we can discuss details. Turn around time for a custom piece is generally a couple of weeks. Once the piece is complete I will email you an image of the final product.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 4 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. I don't accept cancellations but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
International buyers please note: I can not be responsible for your countries shipping taxes and tariffs. By law, I have to include the value of your purchase. International shipping fees maybe higher than price listed in my item description. I will contact you if the fee is much greater than what is listed. Thank you for your understanding.