And Into The Forest Print
• This illustrated John Muir quote is available as an 8x10,11x14 or 12x16 size with a .25" white border around the edges and a .5" border on the bottom that includes artist's signature in pencil. Your print will fit standard size frames.
• I hand cut, hand paint, and hand glue decorative papers to a canvas. Once the art is complete, I scan it into my computer and print the art in my studio. "And Into the Woods" print works well for both kid and grown up rooms.
• Printed on Epson's Velvet Fine Art Paper, 100% cotton rag, using archival inks makes your print professional quality.
• Your new art will be shipped in a cello sleeve and backing board to protect during shipping.
• Any questions or needing custom sizing please contact me. Thanks! PLEASE NOTE: The original collage is available and measures 9x12". If you're interested in owning the original please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for something custom?
I love custom orders! Contact me and we can work together to make sure you get the collage you're looking for. I can recreate images that are listed in my shop or on my website. You are not obligated to buy it unless you are 100% satisfied. The only exception to this policy is if you are asking me to create an image that is outside of my normal repertoire. Again, we can discuss details. Turn around time for a custom piece is generally a couple of weeks. Once the piece is complete I will email you an image of the final product.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 4 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. I don't accept cancellations but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
International buyers please note: I can not be responsible for your countries shipping taxes and tariffs. By law, I have to include the value of your purchase. International shipping fees maybe higher than price listed in my item description. I will contact you if the fee is much greater than what is listed. Thank you for your understanding.