Shooting Rainbow Star Print
• Your print image measures 8x8, 10x10 or 12x12" with a .25" white border around the edges and a .5" border on the bottom that includes artist's signature in pencil; prints will fit standard size frames.
• I hand cut, hand paint, and hand glue decorative papers to a canvas. Once the art is complete, I scan it into my computer and print the art in my Seattle studio. "Shooting Rainbow Star" print looks great as wall art for a fantasy themed room, kids' space or grown up room.
• This listing is for the star image only. It is part of a series and I have included photos of the other three images, along with photos of framed art, for inspiration on how to display your new art.
• Printed on Epson's Velvet Fine Art Paper, 100% cotton rag, using archival inks makes your print professional quality. Inks are guaranteed to not fade up to 250 years!
• Your new art will be shipped in a cello sleeve and backing board to protect during shipping.
• Any questions or need custom sizing please contact me. Thanks!
Looking for something custom?
I love custom orders! Contact me and we can work together to make sure you get the collage you're looking for. I can recreate images that are listed in my shop or on my website. You are not obligated to buy it unless you are 100% satisfied. The only exception to this policy is if you are asking me to create an image that is outside of my normal repertoire. Again, we can discuss details. Turn around time for a custom piece is generally a couple of weeks. Once the piece is complete I will email you an image of the final product.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 4 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. I don't accept cancellations but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
International buyers please note: I can not be responsible for your countries shipping taxes and tariffs. By law, I have to include the value of your purchase. International shipping fees maybe higher than price listed in my item description. I will contact you if the fee is much greater than what is listed. Thank you for your understanding.