Old Manhattan Has Some Farms-E-I-E-I-Grow! Board Book
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPMENTS IN THE USA- I will ship your books USPS MEDIA MAIL and will REFUND your shipping fee if your checkout shipping fee is too high. My web platform does not give me the option of "Media Mail", but Media Mail is much cheaper than First Rate and Priority. HOWEVER, if you need your books shipped Priority for a 2-3 day delivery then let me know in the "special instructions" section of your order. Otherwise, I will ship your books Media Mail and refund the overage. Please contact me if you have any questions. Unfortunately, Media Mail is not available for Canada and overseas orders.
• In this new take on "Old MacDonald Had a Farm," the farmers are city dwellers and the farms consist of rooftops, empty lots, hydroponic labs, patios, and other urban nooks and crannies. No matter where you live, you can grow food!
• Each spread includes a method of urban farming in a different city- Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington DC (the White House with Michelle Obama!), Toronto, and Manhattan, of course. The book includes a link to a free downloadable song by Caspar Babypants.
• I created the illustrations will acrylic gouache on black paper. The images are very colorful and appealing to children of ages.
• The book was written by Susan Lendroth and published by Charlesbridge. It's also a Junior Library Guild Selection winner!
• This listing is for the BOARD BOOK version. I also have the PICTURE BOOK version listed in my shop (pictured in the last photo). The major difference between the two is that the board book does not include the glossary or the sheet music that is included at the end of the picture book.
• Would you like your book personalized? Caspar Babypants and I would be happy to sign it for you! Just include your desired inscription in the "Special Instructions" section of your order.
Looking for something custom?
I love custom orders! Contact me and we can work together to make sure you get the collage you're looking for. I can recreate images that are listed in my shop or on my website. You are not obligated to buy it unless you are 100% satisfied. The only exception to this policy is if you are asking me to create an image that is outside of my normal repertoire. Again, we can discuss details. Turn around time for a custom piece is generally a couple of weeks. Once the piece is complete I will email you an image of the final product.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 4 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. I don't accept cancellations but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
International buyers please note: I can not be responsible for your countries shipping taxes and tariffs. By law, I have to include the value of your purchase. International shipping fees maybe higher than price listed in my item description. I will contact you if the fee is much greater than what is listed. Thank you for your understanding.