Folkloric Woodland Art Drop Necklaces
• Several years ago I licensed my images to Madison Park Greetings/iPOP. They manufactured my stationery, magnets and necklaces. Sadly, they recently shut their doors. The good news is that I was able to take my inventory and resell it on my own, which means better prices for you!
• I hand assemble these little gems in my studio. I take a printed circular image, adhere it to the metal base and secure it will a drop of silicone glue and small glass dome.
• Your chain measures 18" long and hangs 9" from your neck. It's a silver plated ball chain style chain with a lobster claw clasp.
• Once sold for the retail price of $15 each, I can now offer necklaces at a $10 price point. They make great stocking stuffers and make fun party favors.
• These images are also available as 8x8,10x10 and 12x12" art prints and are also listed in my shop in the "Prints" section
• Thank you for looking and do not hesitate to reach out any questions.
Looking for something custom?
I love custom orders! Contact me and we can work together to make sure you get the collage you're looking for. I can recreate images that are listed in my shop or on my website. You are not obligated to buy it unless you are 100% satisfied. The only exception to this policy is if you are asking me to create an image that is outside of my normal repertoire. Again, we can discuss details. Turn around time for a custom piece is generally a couple of weeks. Once the piece is complete I will email you an image of the final product.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 4 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. I don't accept cancellations but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
International buyers please note: I can not be responsible for your countries shipping taxes and tariffs. By law, I have to include the value of your purchase. International shipping fees maybe higher than price listed in my item description. I will contact you if the fee is much greater than what is listed. Thank you for your understanding.