What Is Green? Board Book
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPMENTS IN THE USA- I will ship your books USPS MEDIA MAIL and will REFUND your shipping fee if your checkout shipping fee is too high. My web platform does not give me the option of "Media Mail", but Media Mail is much cheaper than First Rate and Priority. HOWEVER, if you need your books shipped Priority for a 2-3 day delivery then let me know in the "special instructions" section of your order. Otherwise, I will ship your books Media Mail and refund the overage. Please contact me if you have any questions. Unfortunately, Media Mail is not available for Canada and overseas orders.
•I wrote and illustrated this fun colors book for kids. All illustrations were created in a mixed media collage style by hand cutting and hand painting decorative papers to canvas.
• A personalized gift for kids aged infant-5 years old
• Makes a great baby shower gift, especially when paired with a Caspar Babypants CD (also listed in my shop).
• Gender Neutral- Appropriate for both boys and girls
• Choose the type of personalization you'd like (an autograph, inscription) and I'll sign it for you! Just include your message in the "special instructions" section of your order.
• Published by Little Bigfoot/Sasquatch Books located in Seattle, Washington.
• The book is hardcover bound, 20 pages, and printed with a satin finish, book measuring 6" x 6". The pages are thick cardboard with pleasing rounded corners making it easy for little hands to turn and hard to rip pages.
• It will ship domestically via Media Mail in the USA unless a shipping upgrade is requested. International shipping is available and will incur additional shipping fees.
• This book is available through traditional booksellers (ISBN: 978-1-57061-648-8) as well. This listing is for autographed/personalized copies direct from the artist only.
Looking for something custom?
I love custom orders! Contact me and we can work together to make sure you get the collage you're looking for. I can recreate images that are listed in my shop or on my website. You are not obligated to buy it unless you are 100% satisfied. The only exception to this policy is if you are asking me to create an image that is outside of my normal repertoire. Again, we can discuss details. Turn around time for a custom piece is generally a couple of weeks. Once the piece is complete I will email you an image of the final product.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Contact me within: 4 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. I don't accept cancellations but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
International buyers please note: I can not be responsible for your countries shipping taxes and tariffs. By law, I have to include the value of your purchase. International shipping fees maybe higher than price listed in my item description. I will contact you if the fee is much greater than what is listed. Thank you for your understanding.